Saturday, April 4, 2015

Blog Silence
There are several reasons why I have been tardy in my posts in the last two years. Is it boredom? not really as I am still pretty active. Is it the environment? Possible. Not the physical environment. Though the city has gone to dogs with increasing pollution,population, horrendous vehicular traffic and clogged roads etc,it still has very good climate considering other cities. The problem I faced and still facing is the political,professional and social environment around me.This has been steadily deteriorating and the recent events have made it worse.Each time I sit to write I end up with negative thoughts and give up.Who wants to read sob stories?

More of this in the next post

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am one always there for you. When u r not strong I am there for you for I need your help when I am not strong.