Friday, January 3, 2014

New year
It has been my practice to wish all of you before the advent but this time I am 3 days late. No particular reason. As those of you who read my blog may have noticed I have been tardy with my postings most of last year. I hope to make amends this year. As is usual I place gratefully on record my thanks to all of you in general, my family, friends and patients in particular for all the affection and regard showed.

2013 has not been a great year for my country. Scam after scam involving thousands of crores of rupees were a monthly affair. So much so one thought rightly whether there is any honest politician or bureaucrat remaining at all in my country In this pall of gloom a silver lining appeared on the 4th of December by the name of Arvind Kejriwal.

In my next post I will write about him and my old and the new Bangalore


1 comment:

Dip said...

Wish you and your family a Happy, Healthy and peaceful 2014.

I have missed your postings in 2013. Glad to read that you will post more regularly in 2014.

Dip